Friday, August 01, 2008

Present Mentions

This summer has been a blessing in so many respects. There are these moments they hit me every now and then and in them I can't help stop & realise how there is a simplicity in this season that is so good!

I wanted to mention here as of late though that there has been an absense in my mind, a nice still to the mind and in it I find other facilities of John Garrett Grinstead rising . I believe it is because of this things growing within me and taking control that things are getting extremely clear. But one thing of note is I believe because of thi my eyes feel almost like they were opened anew in regards to how God answers prayer and how he speaks through his word etc. This is a short shout of praise from my end!

And its really weird because I would say there are these other moments where I stop & lie speechless in sheer udder shock that all of a sudden God is so apparent "are you kidding me You love me and You are speaking in tangible ways in and around my life?! ."

But I think the most worthy thing of note is that God is teaching me to love His church inspite of many things that I have held against her. At a service I attend Friday nights God gave me this word his viewpoint on a subject I wrestle with very greatly.
"The church is My bride"
- Jesus
This may not be some new grand thing to you but to me that viewpoint reshapes alot and was Jesus' personal word to me tonight.

Anyways The framing in the basement may be done within a week and a half. I am gonna post a video of it soon.

Did you know my second choice for a major was cinemetography I haven't touched a video camera since highschool but I may be making some short movie magic. Stay tuned.

To Love alone,
JG

1 comment:

Landon said...

Peanut butter j....ohnandelise sandwich was a pretty clever line i think lol