Sunday, December 21, 2008

.SIMPLE.

It's been a while since I actually sat down and got something I like to come out of my fingertips here. I think I finally got something tonight though. It is short.

. I write a lot. I don't really ever stop. You don't get to see most of that writing though. Especially when Life is normal. In those times I don't feel like I should frame life here. God is in the normalness of it all though and I kinda like that I don't have to write it down here.

I like the fact of the simpleness that my normallness is lived out in letting people into my life and letting God do something wonderful with each day in the normal. I like that regarding a number of core issues, the seem resolved all of a sudden. I like that I feel like I finally have made some progress and am where I feel I should be at. I like He is dumbing down my faith...to a pure simple thing , like it should be and showing me his sovereignty in charting an awesome path for my life. I like that too.That there is great responsibility but a great peace and rest too.

Nothing seems too complicated its just God me and the rest of the world. Me loving people and loving Him.

It's beautiful. It's simple.

JG

No comments: