Wednesday, February 09, 2011

True Love

Worship Element: True Love from Adam Kring on Vimeo.



Lately I find myself speechless I am certainly at a point in life where I am really confused as to what God is doing. 

Perhaps it was an illusion in the first place that I ever thought I could understand. Or perhaps my small view of God that keeps growing bigger to a point of lack of understanding. Needless to say i am largely confused and my perspective and dreaming about what will happen changes daily. 

It makes it hard to blog because if anything I strive for is for this to be an honest bigger picture account of my life. 

Right now there are few possibilities that could happen:

1. Elise gets this job in hackettstown nj we live in orange NJ and I look for a job in NYC or the job with SOM or Rottet NYC comes through. 

2 God has us wait some more here in Colorado we continue to save money( which I am so stoked on) Elise continues her work for the broncos and I help fix up my brother in law and sisters new house they purchased while serving my wife and hopefully finding a job here that is somewhat flexible for that. 

3. My uncle in LA creates an intern position for me in LA and we move out there in hopes of me transferring to the NYC office in the future. 

4 or an option we have not considered yet that will pop up. 

It changes daily though it really does . And God is in all those options we are just waiting for one to happen. 

And personally I am happy with any of those options whatever the Lord does I am grateful. 

I think that is what has really been changing within me. I have no great expectations about what God is going to do with the NYC thing. I am happy with what he has put before me. In Colorado maybe LA or even NJ. 

I think that is what times of confusion are there for, to really stretch our faith and to learn habits of heart and mind to cling in faith to who God is. Hoping in his character and deliverance expecting it. And lastly and most importantly loving in the meantime. 

...

See, there are these moments where I notice ways I used to think replaced by The most wonderful thoughts . For instance we have a family friend who loves the Broncos Elise working for the broncos got all these free posters and she gave them to this guy. He was having a bad day I guess and the posters really cheered him up. Maybe it is the love I hold for my wife but a thought came into my head that if we were put in Colorado for that one moment it would have been worth it. That thought was from God. A gift in the form of the way I think about Him and how He loves through us. God puts in so much effort just to love his children. And every pain we endure as believers is to show how He loves. 

I May not understand what this season is all about but I know it was conceived and is controlled by someone in heaven who loves me more than I will ever realize and comprehend. And in this time I get to simply love my wife without the distractions that real life offers and what a wonderful way that is to spend the majority of my first year of marriage. The lord loves me! He loves Elise and He loves you. His name is Jesus! He died for all of us because of his love. I think that is what valentines day means to me this year and what I will choose to focus on is that I have love from my family my wife, my Jesus, etc. And I am joyful because of it and am powerful fierce and a warrior due to it. 

And no matter what I am loved and am able to love because of it. 

Happy valentines day everyone! 

No comments: