Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Overwhelmed by His Goodness

Trying to find my way into the second section of an architecture career( the internship junior architect working faze) has been an interesting journey to say the least . But in these 8 months or so after graduating seeing this grand plan unfold you know the one that God has for my life, I am truly severely overwhelmed at how deeply God loves me and how He has been loving in spite of my sometimes fitfull two year old like and loss of perspective depressive tendencies. His plan, is so much bigger and grander than my small scale dreams( and I dream big compared to most) and it is far better than anything I could have ever dreamed.

God’s been meddling a lot for Elise and I’s joy….It's too complicated to spell out but He is at work and it is breathtaking and I am overwhelmed by his goodness…

JG

No comments: