Wednesday, August 22, 2007

5 Days in the Country

I was recentley blessed with a few days off from work and took the oppurunity to go visit a dear friend in the country. Hay bales. Country music. guns. old beat up cars. pick up trucks etc. I think you get the idea. It may have simply been the company but there is something enjoyable about just getting away from life for a while taking time to reflect and just enjoy driving in the backdrop of mile after mile of corn field with your closest friend.

And I have to believe that when you experience such a thing as what i experience in that friendship... there can be no doubt it is gave by God alone. How could I not rejoice in the fact alone. And God reassures me that I have only touched the waters edge of the greatness that is God. How wonderful is that!

JG

No comments:

Blog Archive