Sunday, July 06, 2008

Hibernation

Elise had a dream a few weeks ago. In it I disappeared for a while told no one where I was going. Everyone was confused why I would not tell anyone where I was going and why on earth I would disappear for a while.

She told me to take some time and pray about what it means.

I do not believe we should follow dreams we should rather listen to them and pray and act rather on the prayer rather than the dream and try to self fulfill prophecies or the spirit's heeding in that.

So I imagine by now you are like what's your point John. The point is I am stripping my life from minimalist to as close to bare nothing as I can and am hoping to be fully in the season that way.

I deactivated my facebook account today.

I imagine I will be selling my laptop as I no longer need it for the work I am doing here and am looking to purchace a new one come next fall.

I know the necessity of needing to disappear for a time.

Disappearing is by no means easy, in fact in it oftentimes we realize truths we are wholly unprepared to take in but benefit us greatly. But unless the line is fully drawn we miss the lessons fully to be learned in the season .

I believe there is a need for me to be fully here this summer. This is what I must learn fully.

To His Glory alone,
JG

No comments:

Blog Archive