Saturday, January 31, 2009

John as a verbal processor

i forget sometimes how valuable the advice of long time friends are. They see through time through the elaborate facades that we even fool ourselves with.

I am reminded of their true value tonight.

Tonight, I felt like I was sitting in some counselors office on a day bed, revealing things I did not know until tonight.

Kyle is awesome. He has a way of doing that.

"has anyone ever truly been silent enough for you to truly speak."

I never knew within lied the capacity to process by the verbal persuasions. But it happened.

Tonight I found out.

He saw it. He heard it.

I heard it.

Passions have faded away to give rise to one pursuit:

Brick by brick disassembling the immensity of the wall that circumnavigates me.

But now that the fortress that I lived in alone for so long lies in large part knocked down , it's time to build something with the piles of brick that lie in the ruins of my city.

Stop being overwhelmed by desolation to see possibility.

I see a great value in such a new pursuit.

Return to passion... to build.
-JG

No comments: