Thursday, November 10, 2005

A change of Season













Apparently Cali has a fall too, who knew? Anyways college life has been good to me but I am definatly ready to be home for a couple of days. Now with the prospect of home actually on the horizon I am kinda homesick it is rather strange who would have known as long as I don't put my mind on it I could probably stay out here forever. Strange how life works in that way. Another strange thing has been happening I had another set of midterms last thur and today and again I didn't do too good I D+ed my philosophy test( I can still pass but it put a damper on my day) cause I proably bombed the related rates test in calc. About the whole philosophy thing I am really frustrated with the whole prospect of it. I have enough arguments in the dorm about God and existence that I don't need a class for it. I have come to the realization that I do not have to defend my God. How can I defend that when they don't know what I have experienced and how I know Jesus was the son of God and he is God and there is God. Then when I get back my paper and it says I have unexploded potential I am like" Urg" because I am having a hard time already balancing the call of God in my life here and the whole school aspect of it. When I devote 15 hours to studying for a test I expect to actually know what I am doing, but no, apparentley I don't. It seems the less I study the better I do it is a strange phenominum, urg. I know I am rambling sorry. Yah I know I have unexploded potential but I am not going to argue to a teacher that God exists with all my effort and time because I am here for the people around me and what God is doing here. I know Mom and Dad probably don't like this but God comes before school. I am tearing myself apart because I am trying to please my earthy parents as well as my heavenly one and it is a handful. I'll shut up now but yah I am going to have to play a different strategy these next couple weeks cause the one I have been employing isn't working.
JG

No comments:

Blog Archive