Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Halloween, Poly Canyon, Bishop's Peak,Marie Calenders( Yah I haven't updated in a while)





Marie Calender's- Yah it was definatley shaped like a pirate ship, weird. We celebrated Elise's b-day because Elise is pretty rockin.






Poly Canyon- Cal Poly has a couple hundred acres or so in a canyone where all the arch students do their senior projects and they keep it up if it is good. But I got to go hiking back there the other day found a quiet spot by a stream and had one of the best quiet times I had ever had and heard God's voice in respect to how he wanted me to handle this worship leader thing which was good.





Bishop's Peak- Saturday morning we went and hiked a mountain. It was pretty cool you can see the entire city from up there so I decided to make a montage of the beautiful city at the dislike to my computer who couldn't handle the 700MB file but I eventually got it under control to what you see above. Had some good talks on the way up and it was nice to just get off the campus.













Halloween- Yah halloween is rediculous here. Instead of going down to the Jeremy Camp concert in Santa Barbera we stayed here and had a party with a couple other bible studys which was neat. My pumpkin won the contest oh yeah palm trees. Yup that all I got.

Sorry about not updating in a long while things have been good just extremely busy. I'll post the study lounge pics sometime and you'll see it is out of control, college is so much fun!!! I was thinking this week about how much I have been blessed by being placed here I know for a fact this is where God wants me and I am simply just so blessed. It is amazing here the friendships I have the bible studys the churches the people everything here is just simply wonderful.
JG

No comments:

Blog Archive