Monday, February 12, 2007

Heavenly Places















I don't quite know where to begin tonight, what to pen first, or what I should provide to those finding themselves reading such a thing as this...

(15 minutes later)

As of late things have defied being writ. This has been going on for quite a while. More than I think most know of. To be completely honest I have not journeled on paper in over 3 months. I have been unable to organize a blog in about two and a half weeks( a record for me shutting up.) and I Find myself tonight completely inadequate.I find myself without any ability to write as I once did, I am laid bare before God, not living up to his standard his weights and his measures. Knowing that He alone is the only one I can run to from now on. I have a list of do nots and no list of dos. Here is where I find myself today.

I decided to ditch my first class today, I found myself under attack in many ways this morning. It was not a pleasant thing to wake up to that when you yourself do not understand what is going in the spiritual realms and are blind to the weapons you used in the past. I am not too happy about that one still. This is one of the first things I am honestly not happy with God for doing this quarter. Undoubtably that will need to be dealt with one on one with my Father in Heaven. But I need not be upset for we know as christians that we need not despair while in apparant trials but we can rejoice because we know that our God is for us and uses all things to the benifit of those who love Him.

Do I love Jesus? Yes! That resounds witin me. He will work it all out to my benifit whether in this life or in the Next. So while in this trial I will use it to the Glory of God. I will run this race with the guarentee of what is to come, and the treasure that lies in wait for me. I will let the spirit resound within me and fight. I will let these emotions go towards the advancement of my Father in Heaven and His story and not to tears and pen these words.

Dear brothers and sisters found in our Lord Jesus,

I am concerned with the lack of stewardship within your lives. You use your treasures talents, gifts and abilities to your own benefit and do not benifit the bretheren around you. We are called to preserve this, the very thing which our blessed Jesus sweat blood for while in the garden. You are not willing to trust the one who has the whole world in HIs hands, and are so concerened with time. You do not know our God, you worry about the least important things and refuse to live the best lives there are.There is no holiness within you. You do not look any different than the world. You are so concerned with the doing that nothing comes naturally. You have forgotten the love you once had, your first Love.

What has happened to all those who call themselves sons and daughters of God? Should we not desire to be as our daddy is?Isn't He the perfect Father? Should we not learn to delight in who He is and enjoy his presence?What has happened within our hearts? What pain has come? How bruised and broken are we that we cannot accept His perfect Love?

Could it be that we are a people of little faith? A people so far gone from God in our day? So far away from the prophets of God that we cannot fathom what past generations have known? Are we removed from those who have visited the heavenly places and come back with there face aglow? NO! dear brothers and sisters.

If only we would turn? Turn to the scriptures and see away from the worlds perceptions, to see the real Jesus. To be changed forever by His character and the very face of God. Choose this day to whom you will fix your eyes upon. And do not let go of His hands, do not look away from His wonderful eyes, look to Jesus. Look towards his wonderful face I beg you. Do not forget our blessed Lord.

JG

No comments:

Blog Archive