Monday, April 14, 2008

A Journey Begins


Each first sentence, every word, or first stroke begins something new .

What will come as a result of the journey that the pen brush or heart has begun we seldom know.

Yet, I am assured that such a first step always holds something unexpected and wonderful.

Truly wonderful

What a great hope is that, in that every advance and step forward there is someone there beside us... Jesus!

Like a man who has just left the dock and safety of the harbor. I feel I am entering uncharted waters. Yet with Jesus as my captain and my dear friend the skies seem so blue and the waters so calm.

How great and glorious is our God!

Yet what makes my eyes glisten and my heart catch on fire is that I see God bringing so many men to a point of loving God and a truer definition of all the things God's heart holds so dear. God's work is so evident I can't help rejoice! He has made him self known and alive to them and me...and because of that the Word is living once again to the soul!

and like I said as with beginnings it is only the beginning of what God has planned for us as we diligently pursue His face, His heart, and His character.

How great and glorious is our God!

To His Glory alone,
JG



1 comment:

Elise said...

I think I have to learn about Baptism of the Holy Spirit. And I think you are supposed to teach me.

Blog Archive