Friday, November 14, 2008

79:11


Let the groanings of the prisoner come before you; According to the greatness of Your power preserve that which is doomed to die(Psalm 79:11)....restore...and cause Your face to shine upon me and I will be saved(Psalm 80:7).


I mentioned last blog that their lie "chains around my heart that still have yet to be loosed and unlocked".

I fear after tonight and with what God led me to, my heart has in fact been made a prisoner of.

Satan has robbed me of much love and joy, that beautiful thing I desire above all else.

Men must be careful to guard their hearts.

Just as the mind is a battlefield so is the heart within men.

Satan is very crafty and may in fact imprision our hearts.

Preventing us from loving as we should. Preventing us from recieving love.

Prayer is the gateway to a mighty battlefield, a wide and terrible vast flat valley in which nothing but death looms.

And perhaps after this war is waged, to return my heart back from its capture, the sun will rise out over such death lingering no longer returning her rays of hope to a land crying out for her.

JG

No comments:

Blog Archive