Monday, April 13, 2009

Arise


For about two weeks I have been trying to spit out something here:I have come to this same blank page and time and time again the words have alluded my capture.

Tonight at 2 am they come, though: unexpected as Jesus who rose from the grave, strangely beautiful, in this night where light and illumination break through.

For those few that read this: I have not done a great job of keeping up with you, I apologize, the past two weeks have brought me to my knees more than any period of my life and I find myself at my Father's feet.

It's where I have needed to remain. I'm seeing things clearer than I have ever seen before because of it and my heart both skips a beat at the God who loves me enough to wipe every tear from my cheek and yet breaks in the deepest of pains at the sight of a world who knows not He who desires to pull them out of a deceiving and deceptive death.

And in all this Jesus says" I know your agony mixed with my joy child, remain, and do not be afraid. peace be with you. take courage. I strengthen you( Daniel 10:19)"

"I know that there remains no strength in you, and your breath has given way. All this is true life : in all you may consider death. Remember who I am. The unexpected one."

"Arise child, I'm right beside you"


JG

No comments: