Monday, July 25, 2005

Water & Raindrops

Rain is one of those things that I love so very much, the very sweet sound of the raindrops falling outside my window relaxes me and gives me a sense of rest and peace. The reason I think I love it so much is the fact that I have been doing so much stuff latly getting registration ready and getting money sent out to CalPoly that its just nice to be able to sit listen and write and not have to talk about money for once. Anyways If you havn't realized it yet I enjoy pouring all my thoughts normally into journalling and the simplicity and enjoyment of just sitting down with pen and paper. But ever since I've become a blogger I've realized you no longer have to keep these thoughts for yourself which might not be a bad idea seeing how random I am, but it's good to let people see how you actually are, because believe it or not if your pour out anything personal into anything people are going to see the real you. So hopefully people see that I;m not always good. I may wear a smile but there is more then just the smile see we as a society are happy with the whole "good" phenomenon the "i'm good" "your good" "we're all good" sayings. See we may say we're good but I think we're afraid of being honest and really letting people into out lives, that's the hard part.
So what to do. Simple stop being concerned about what others think the opinions of others don't really matter & be open with others. That's all I got I'm going to go listen to some rain. Night

No comments:

Blog Archive