Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Bold


























A funny thing happened today...I was sitting down ready to get down to some much needed time with my God...when all of the sudden God chose to speak through a small creature out my window pane. It is not uncommon for God to speak through such things but today it stuck me as kinda odd.

I was struck this morning by this marmot who would climb boldy up past the barb wire to see beyond his vantage point. Longing so desperatly to see truth, the world from above.

I began thinking...this marmot is bold. I mean honestly if websters was a picture book this creature would be in the definition of bold.

It played my heart's strings and made me want to be like this creature who desperately longs to be where God is and to see truth at all cost. If only more of us were willing to seek out God and boldly approach His very face. Knowing that Jesus died and we are spotless. May our faces reflect who He is and shine. May cameras capture only a lens flare because it is so profound! That would be something.

Beyond that I will report only that God is doing wonderful things...I do not need to encourage my readers beyond that because God is God and He is acting everywhere in the same manner...doing wonderful things. Open up your eyes and see what God is doing it is unprecedented, extraordinary, exceptional,and truly incredible.

JG

No comments:

Blog Archive