Saturday, April 21, 2007

On those seldom occasions


On the seldom occasions I do get to sit down. Be still. Take my mind off the billowing memories of the day's ordinance I oft find myself simply in wonder. Able to recline in this place...take off my shoes throw them to the side and be barefoot before my blessed Lord with each moment being more and more amazed.

As I oft write I wonder why I am here writing. I wonder why God would by choice choose one such as I for the things he chooses to use me for. As I find myself these days I find myself in one of those seldom occasions.

And perhaps tonight I will let silence speak rather than my words.

May God find you wherever you have traveled in this evening. May he wrap you up in the shadow of his wings and may your tears wet His shoulder. May he continue what He has surely begun...
JG

1 comment:

Elise said...

Amen.

Question about your pic- (it's beautiful composed by the way)
is it your cordouroys and plaid shorts?

I'm catching on...

You are amazing. And I mean it every time I say it.

Love you!

Blog Archive