Monday, May 07, 2007

Ramblings...little did I know

There are times in your life where you come to a page...to a keyboard and you feel as if you should be able to offer some form of wisdom to others. I wish tonight I could offer something that I know without a shadow of a doubt will actually benefit you but I feel I don't have that.

I know at least for me there are moments when I feel like I could never offer anything even remotely whole to those who read this. The extent of my lack of insight as I continue to grow up reminds me every day that I will never be able to do that .BUT my God has a way of dumbfounding me with the fact he can use these ramblings to encourage my dear brothers and sisters. That is so amazing if you think about that.

I remember when I was a kid the world being my neighborhood. Little did I know it was infact more than a thousand times bigger than that. Little did I know. Little did I know.

What ever happened to believing we could do anything, was it just a young naiveity?

As I progress more and more in my field here in college I find I am infinately more stupid in regards to the matters of my major. As I progress in my walk with God I find I am infinately loved but more stupid with each passing hour in regards to matters of much importance.

Is this just a more clearer view of truth that we have yet to discover? That we a very "capable" people are very uncapable of doing most things.

The greatest piece of wisdom I have found is that we can do nothing without God going before us and ordaining that we walk into it.

All I know is I praise God that He uses ramblings such as these to speak.

No comments:

Blog Archive