Thursday, May 17, 2007

Spirit led

I believe when we title something give it a label we end up pinning it down as we would pin a butterfly to a board. I was pondering today about such ramblings and wondering if in a sense like the scientist who examines the butterfly we look too closely, try to think we know everything and in sense miss the fact that perhaps the buttefly once flew...was once alive...and once perhaps was nestled within a beautiful flower. We oftentimes try to pin down our lives..pin down formulas...and by doing so we lose the whole fact that these lives are not our own.

I went out sharing with my good friend last week and ran into one of the "F God" people in the world. I count the experience as a very enlightening one. I got to experience a hard soil where the seed will not take root easily and without much opposition. I got to see by the opposite things I would have never noted otherwise. As I mentioned before i count the experience as a blessing.

JG

No comments:

Blog Archive