Thursday, October 11, 2007

A Tribute to the Younger and Perhaps Even Wiser


There are few greater joys to me then being rest assured that God has His firm gap on certain individuals doing something I am not called to minister to. Ministering to those shattered and seperated that I could not possibly in this season minister to.

Tonight I saw a few young men who I feel are capable of leading such a thing. That brings me such great joy.To see that God has his hand firmly on situations. It makes this very steep slope flip a 90 and appear flat and managable. I feel compelled to say:

Surely the mountains have been laid waste to
crumbling the things that have hindered
now I find myself finally letting myself be thine
surely you have chipped and broke apart this travertine,

Masters passing the gifts to the younger

And underneath the columns in these halls
lies wisdom but lessons to find the man in the stone

formless without void. Til artist herolds creation from hewn stone.

God is good!

JG

No comments:

Blog Archive