Sunday, November 04, 2007

Enough!



I can't help but think that we all know and agree something in this world is broken.

It pains me to see such a thing.

I have over the course of life had many conversations and experienced enough of friendship to know that we are all broken.

I have seen grown men cry.

I have seen enough of the world to know what I have.

I have seen beggars

...grafittied streets.

And I know enough about interaction and the world to know and pen what I see.

I know enough to know to address the root instead of the issue.

I know enough about emotion to know what response has.

I know each will choose a different way

...whether or not it actually trully helps.

I know about intimacy enough to know it is hardest to be truthful with those that are closest to you.

I know. I have seen.

I know enough about the issue.

Enough! about the issue.


I have seen though that life can push through death.

I have seen it.

I have seen heaven come down for a time.

I have seen it.

JG

1 comment:

Christy G said...

i found your blog by chance and i'm glad i did. this post is just so raw and real. i love it :)

Blog Archive