Sunday, January 13, 2008

Not quite knowing what to say

There are times where I will go back and read over journal entries from a long time ago. In the words of my friend it is a trip. It is in those times of quiet reflection on about seven years or so of my writings I get to see increasingly more as I take my sabbath and focus mainly on God's sovereignty finding myself just floored at the fact God has been there through it all. He has took my hand and walked me just like a baby at my slow pace. How crazyily awesome is that.

And I feel in a lot of ways that I don't have words to say because I feel no necessity to say them. My belief and my faith is my prayer which God hears. Words may hint at what God is doing but He is sovereign far more then words can contain.

To His glory alone,
JG

No comments:

Blog Archive