Saturday, October 04, 2008

...I will trust in Your name

Like the Grains of Sand put through the flame, 
Purpose seldom seen of known
Strained to reflect, polished to shine
Soon to be shattered 
Puzzle pieces Images and mirrors
 Yet they are pieces that comprise the whole
…shards there on the ground

And I’m going to need you to Fuse what is broken back together with a fire I do not know
I have not the will or discipline to build Engetti with this sand
…I am finding it difficult to see the city to be, your purposes from dust in this dry dessert sea… but my belief in You has not faded
… it will remain

My well tested heart and will cannot see the life growing from these seeds, 
Oh To feel The rain that washes these thoughts to Ink 
The silents ripples that allow me to bleed 
The ill placed joys rippling and drowning in the puddles growing before me
To believe now …in the first drop of rain…watering what will soon become
 all of them…composing…there on the ground
They are Bleeding out, they are crying out
…I will trust in Your name
...I will believe

To His Glory alone,
JG

No comments:

Blog Archive