Monday, January 08, 2007

Something Stirring

For those of you that have been in San Luis obispo over the past few days, you know full well that the wind has been very active lately. I can't help but imagine that it happens to be a perfect metaphor for the stirring and in a sense the movement that is happening within a lot of the students here at CalPoly. I think for the first time in a longtime and in the history of the christian church we have realized, more stumbled, by God's grace onto a simple truth about our faith that is in a sense the deepest most profound part of our faith. I would call it revival but I will not use the word because it has become so trite in christian circles. It is Of. We are begining to seek with "ALL."It is a beautiful thing.

"Ask and it shall be given, Seek and you will surely find, Knock and the door will be opened"
-God
"Seek first the kigdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you"
-God

I would never mention anything of the full knowledge I have gained I will say though, for those who seek they will find, if such knowledge becomes yours you will fully understand what is happening in this little town on the coast of Cali. Needless to say these past few days I have been meditating and thinking on a lot of the propecies surrounding my life and what God I know through spirit filled indivduals is doing in this small town near the coast and on the larger scale .Needless to say I am excited to see what God does, to see His every word fulfilled in my lifetime. It is greater than I could ever dream, bigger and grander than anything I could percieve. It makes my heart skip a beat and then beat with even greater anticipation. It makes me wear a smile forever on my face.

"This is what I have gained after letting go to grow. In order that I find a deeper truth for my own and my own understanding but ultimatey a deeper meaning in Him. I have lost so much yet have gained every ounce back and am to gain more. That is something! Embarking upon true understanding on the central issue and central understanding that is lacking."

JG!

No comments:

Blog Archive