Saturday, July 21, 2007

To hear this...!



I do not know where to begin. But I know when to end. And ending...! I dare not!
To recount all that God is doing? The God drenched destiny I find myself in...where to begin ? This is merely a begining!

Could I speak of the birds that sing ... for the first time really begining to be heard? Music made in the hearts of men singing in tune with the hoofbeats of the ryhtym of heaven.

Could I speak of a community of believers. A unity of Spirit.

Could I speak of a God who does more than these pages could even begin to try and say! A God who heals. A God who redeems fully. who reaches down and finds us in the pit of our sin and blesses us so incredibly?

I come late tonight more awake with each passing day and moment! Clarity is coming in the gentle whisper.

Strength is sharpened in this silence. Every word spoken with more power. things are most certainly returning but uncharted.

And I ask the question of myself do you know what you step into, John? I do not, but I step in.

To hear this...!

JG

No comments:

Blog Archive