Saturday, March 17, 2007

DA QUARTA


Actually the picture above does not represent the quarter at all. I am begining to think God gave me a sabbath this quarter for some odd reason, obviously necessary for me but the question still lingers why? Why did I have so much time this quarter and why did I learn so much this quarter and what are the purposes of circumstance and lessons? Guess we'll see!!! I thought I should for all those who tune in show you what I did this quarter...not much but still I am in college and it is nice for those who arn't here with me to see I am actually doing "something." ENJOI!


FINAL PROJECT: redesign the section of campus around sandwhich factory. Make it into a cafe and gallery that is built around daylighting, dynamic vertical circulation, and the functional uses of a gallery and cafe.







9 SQUARE MATRIX: Create 9 8x8" squares tied together using chings design principles. Employing different complexities of space through the use of walls, planes, and overhead elements.



DAYLIGHTING: Create a model that is designed around daylight



PIRANESI: Create a really big pencil drawing expanding one of piranesi's etchings 6x or larger



CASE STUDY SCHEMATIC DRAWINGS: basically do a detail, and a wall in construction drawing detail



THAT'S ALL SLEEP WELL ALL!
JG

No comments:

Blog Archive