Saturday, March 10, 2007

frustration

It is odd what inspires us, what gets us to hoot and holler, what make us cry tears, feel pain, etc. I was recently reminded by a movie that we are a generation far far gone. That phrase cannot be understated and to say I know it deepest meaning I cannot say.

I come, honestly tonight to my computer being frustrated with the male christian community. Actually honestly I don't know what I am frustrated about. I am probably frustrated with myself for not being the leader I need to be. I am frustrated with the way God crafted me uniquely. I am frustrated with sin, the human condition, etc.

But before I go to bed I want to type something out, and I don't believe this only to benifit me in the typing. We as Christian men are supposed to understand what inspires us and makes us move, we must learn how to wield a sword and wield it correctly or we will never learn and take hold of what is there for us.

JG

No comments:

Blog Archive