Sunday, March 18, 2007

Rise


























In the morning he will rise
…a heart defeated
Before the world wakes
…may he sing to you my King

With golden pains reflected in this glass
More unbearable with each moment
Surrounding me this momentary aloneness
If only…he would fall apart before You

Fighting for so long
A war that rages in his heart…

When I rise in the evening
… necessity to wake
When I can’t fall back to sleep
…Your spirit moving

Before the world wakes
…may he sing to you my King

with golden pains reflected in this glass
that’s all surrounding me
…he cries

Around he goes… another day
Another endless cycle

These things he grasps in his hands
The road ahead
This hour
This feeling

To simply fall apart in Your arms
And be embraced

Do not forget these momentary tears
And cease from wiping all of them away

Find this one...he cries

No comments:

Blog Archive