Saturday, March 03, 2007

Turbulence in the Transition

So I am here. Where you might ask? In my room eating a bowl of cheerios staring at the calender infront of me. A thousand thoughts are running through my head. Thoughts of how awesome and much of a man one of my friends is. Thoughts of the progression of time and how the heck is it already march.Thoughts of what the heck this "blog" is going to be about. Thoughts of what God is going to do with my spring break on Urban Immersion. Thoughts of why the heck my most prized possesion is a wooden elephant from India. Thoughts of how I can develop my building concept further. Thoughts of how happy I am to be in a relationship with Elise. Thoughts of how much I suck. Thoughts of how awesome God is. Thoughts of what God did with those things I'm not quite sure I said this week. Thoughts of future, and what that entails. Thoughts of what God is going to do with this evening. It's like a fricking universe in there. That is how I come to these keys, swirling, a thousand and two thoughts running through this mind.I can't make much more sense of the unseen and seen beyond that and because of that these blogs arn't up to par, I know that, and I am truly sorry. Perhaps in time God will grant my writing ability back , but until then I am sorry if these things don't make sense, I haven't got many of these thoughts down either. Until then though I will shut up until a coherent thought does surface. Until then...

JG

No comments:

Blog Archive