Saturday, June 23, 2007

the next volume begins...

There are so few moments in life where you can know for certain that that certain moment will never come about again. There will never be a night ever again where I could write of the specific beauty that I saw tonight. The look of love in the eyes of those who gave their vows. I will never be able to write about such wonderful things, ever ever again.There is a beauty indiscribable there. There is a power.

No more nights of my sister Kate and I staying up til four or five chatting about our lifes and God's movement. About those relationships. No more nights of me being able to meet those needs of simply listening. No more nights just like that. Tonight the book is closed on one aspect of the brother sister relationship. This is the night the next volume begins.

And I can't help smiling knowing that we have only touched the waters edge of the beauty that is found in the mighty ocean of what God has in store!

Tonight begins the next volume where my new brother and I become family.

Marriage is a beautiful thing.
JG

No comments:

Blog Archive