Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ramblings


Life has a way of surprising, it is quite remarkable. Every day without ceasing.

Likewise, God has a way of being uncontainable and unpredictable, it is also quite remarkable. Every day I wake not knowing what the God of the universe, of the written and unwritten, holds for me.

...I know this much though that He takes my breath away at every moments chance.

Tonight I really don't know what my heart wants to unfold. I can't figure it out, and you know that's okay! I praise the Lord that when I feel I have nothing to offer he allows me to be used the most.

I feel you should know as a reader that the author sits at this computer split:part coward and part warrior.

God is doing remarkable things currently. And to be honest I cower before this God whose power is limitless. I stand most of the time only because I am told to be bold.Who God is scares me. His love although love has the power to overtake the world if we viewed it as it is. The very dirt He created has the power with a believeing heart to open the eyes of the blind.

Driscoll is far to right. God is no hippie. God is a fiery being who like the Sun has the power to fully engulf. disrupt power grids. rain fire. The God I serve is a little scary.

Praise God for Jesus who covers my sin in fully appeasing the very wrath of this God.

To Him alone be all the glory for a heart that can rise to the remarkable things set before me. Those things that take my breath away.

JG

No comments:

Blog Archive