Sunday, June 17, 2007

A Speck of Eternity

I don't quite know where to begin this one...it is fast approaching the morning hours in the bedroom of my childhood. I am up because I cannot sleep. I feel like I did last summer where I could only sleep for four or so hours. I would wake up unsettled get on my knees cry and pray to my God.

It might be the room. It might be this place. This place where so much of me was formed. So much of the old self was ripped off . It is hard to see God in a speck of eternity. This place overwhelms me in so many wonderful ways. The fear of God cripples me in this place.

Sometimes the music becomes my friend... sometimes the silence is too unsettling in this place.

I have been home about 24 or so hours now. I find myself slapped in the face with what God did within me these six months that I have not come home.

I sit here on my couch in my room not knowing what quite to speak...

I know I could ramble on and God would use it somehow...He always does. But I think I will stop for the evening overwhelmed by the immensity of God's redemptive work within me. With a joy of what God has blessed and future blesssing to come. Overwhlemed by who He is. Love you all. I am praying for you.

JG

No comments:

Blog Archive