Sunday, June 10, 2007

On the Anniversary of Silence




What can God do over the course of a year within a man's life? How radically can he change that very heart...redeeming every broken thing that remains?

I kneel at my desk writing this declaring in my being that God can do much! I see it because of what He has done with the little I am!

Today marks a very important day in my life. Today marks a year to the date that God did something truly wonderful. He stripped many spiritual gifts I owned away. Begun a year of constant change in which my eyes would be forced to focus on the only thing that would be immutable. Today marks the day He gave me orders that I could not say yes to a year ago.

Here a year later after a year of silence I see the valleys of my heart and how they have finally become prepared. They have been leveled. I have surely been baptized in both the spirit and the water. ( John 3) And I finally declare my resounding Yes to the question I could not have said yes to that day a year ago!

God found me today in the hills around SLO. God granted me an audience with Himself this morning and afternoon, with the One whom searches my heart. He spoke through his Word and His creation telling me much of what He desires for me to do .

This chapter is about a man who has been changed fully by his God. No more need be said.

No comments:

Blog Archive