Friday, June 08, 2007

When I survey God all you have done
When I see beauty unfolded
when I see the rain fall down

When I listen to the silent drops that seem to fall so easily from the heavens, God
I understand how infintley You love us
and how willingly You are to bestow upon us wonderful things

And I wonder so often Why God? Why do we choose the bad things
Why do we choose the temporary over the eternal

I wonder so often why, we stare often at this rain that is falling down and how we don't understand it
We don't understand how much you love us
How much You are willing to bestow upon us

If only we would live for the eternal

and I wonder so often God, but I understand,

God you have willing bestowed upon us so many things, so many things that we can't seem to put together because we have lived for the temporary

and you say that love requires sacrifice God...real love does God!

And I wonder why God you showed us that love with Your sacrifice

It's to pave the way

To show us love

God may we show You that love

Oh God I wish...I wish we could

Will we God? Will we stand for You? Will we be strong?

WE NEED TO BE...

It is time to be risen up...for You to raise us up God.
To surrender wholly unto you our loving savior!

JG

No comments:

Blog Archive