Monday, May 29, 2006

Post 81 Things are changing...



I've been experimenting a lot in photoshop as of late into selection of specific colors and enhancing those things. I think in a lot of ways that is what I need to be doing beyond my photoshop life. I spend so much time making this blog pretty. Those things are enjoyable but as of late I have been thinking about so many things that seem to tie into so many aspects of my life and I can't seem to get a grip on it all. I think it is as Elise talked to me a while ago about that we are not called to have it all understood as christians and with how much God is moving we are not going to unless we are so intune with God that we hear every move. But I think as most see through all this lack of understanding we need to be focusing more upon one thing, the divine light, which brings such a selection of color as those pictures I photoshopped. We need to gaze toward the one light. And once we do that we can start looking upon divine light and hopefully begining to seperate the colors and perhaps gain some understanding.

There is a life of divine understanding
A grasping, of much deeper things

There is a life of divine light
a beauty, a knowledge of things unseen

We often see tainted
yet pointed toward light
we see the reflections
things yet to come, oh so bright

There is a life divine
A depth, where few go

There is a life of divine journey
a calling, an adventure for those who believe and will go

No comments:

Blog Archive