Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Sitting here

I am sitting here in the CAED lab waiting for my prints to come out and two and a half hours later they should take another thirty minutes or so which translates into another hour or so.

Anyways I will record my events of the day because I am bored out of my mind...

Chase, Josiah, and I in disciplship today were having a discussion about time and all that that entails and about making every moment matter. I don't think we let every moment matter quite too often. We spend thousands upon thousands of hours on arch homework but do we let people matter when we are doing that? sometimes we do, but all that matters is the souls of men the glory of God and the word of God, beyond that there are few things that do "matter." I think though as I think over my life and what I want to get out of it there are two things.

One I want to have helped change this generation

Two I want to be better than everyone else before me, in the terms of my faith, and my knowledge of who Christ is. I recognize I have some great competition and all you know Moses, Abraham, Enoch, all those people but that is what I want for my life.

Beyond that worship will spring naturally from that the fact that God chooses to use sinners.

It is interesting to see however that this life is a life that is a delicate balance, it cannot be progressed very quickly and things do take time especially character. Beyond that I am going to go now cause I think my prints are ready hopefully. Maybe I'll get to get to some things that need to get done tonight we'll see.

No comments:

Blog Archive