Sunday, August 20, 2006

the Attributes... New Foundation


It's interesting now that I honestly have made my peace in the season God has placed me in, my foundation reworked for the most part, God is begining to show me what exactley this new foundation is for. I am begining to see how incredibly key all of this summer has been. It's in order to do things I never thought I would be able to do, relationships I thought I would never be able to get into, or at least handle. I am not going to utter any prophecy tonight because I am still spiritually blind for the most part. I wanted to say though that I am excited!!! Oh the plans God has for those who fully surrender!!! Oh the revival that will come in our hearts when we have faith!

JG

2 comments:

Elise said...

Psalm 84: It's amazing!

Colin said...

If you ever write an autobiography, this picture should be the cover. Oh btw, I want to talk to you about psalm 119. It has been a trip studying it, and I want to get your thoughts.

Blog Archive