Monday, August 14, 2006

Sleep Cycle v2

So ever since I got this job of mine that has me up between4-5AM nearly every day my sleep schedule has been a little off. Take for instance today I woke up at like 8AM on my own took a nap at 2-6 awoke again at 12:30 after going to bed at 9PM so pretty much it is now 1:30 AM I am still up and since I have 8 hours of sleep my body is perfectly awake and I will probably be up unless I fall asleep again and of course then I will be up at 5:20. I hate real jobs. God is totally using this time but I am so ready to be back, honestly with me being the only one here and the time drawing nearer each day, every day is a bigger challenge because I know God has infintely more to do in me but it is so easy to just settle. I know God's timing is way better so I will remain without letting my will get in the way and find joy in the area I am in. I think that is probably one of the biggest struggles I have right now focusing enough on the present to be able to simply do nothing. It has always been a hard thing to balance during a time of complete dessert silence. But once again this is only a season and seasons pass and I'm certaintly glad this one is coming to a close eventually. Until then though my prayers are with all of you. Take time to be still in the silence that we never truly want but need so desperatly.
JG

No comments:

Blog Archive