Saturday, December 02, 2006

Final Project Update...





It's hard to believe that the first quarter of school is almost over...honestly I am quite glad it is coming to a close and get the chance to spend some time with my family, I do miss them. This quarter has brought many new things but I believe one of the most important things is it has led me into my major and an understanding of what exactley it is going to take to follow this degree path and more so God's will on the matter. I am jumping into this thing known as architecture...

Our final design challenge was to create a safe new and improved toy that was educational and fun.I decided to go with a block lego mesh that I call N&I blocks: These guys allow movement in all directions and allow you to literally stick blocks together.Pretty cool..huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think so! :-)

Blog Archive