Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Somewhere Inbetween fully right and fully wrong

I am reminded today of the fact that hindsight has a way of slapping us in the face.I am reminded all the knowledge we have gained means nothing if it doesn't make the journey to our heart. I am reminded we are so fully right and yet altogether wrong.

I was thinking today in physics class about a lot of things but generally the whole picture of my life, who I am,seasons and the passing of time, good life question things like that and I was thinking over the whole fact of what God is doing within me, around me, and everything else. I was quite overwhelmed by the complexities of it all. How truly wretched my heart has become and how truly right I was once under the spirit's direction and guidance, and how truly wrong I am oftentimes without the spirit guiding.

And I come to this fact: I am fully certain that God has brought me to this season in my life and it is not my own making.I have searched out my heart and I have found I am progressing in my heart and the knowledge that has penetrated it. God has chosen to take away the direction in this season but I am fully understanding more and more each day the overall picture and what God desires to do within me and those things he is calling me to do. Each day I grow more and more at peace with the whole situation.

I am reminded of where I was last year this time, questioning my faith and begining to understand what exaclty this holy spirit was that resided within me. I would say I am not digressing but I am progressing. I may look at the temporary so often and get overwhelmed by it all. But I am assured He is here...in my very midst silent, breathing , ordaining, and moving.

No comments:

Blog Archive