Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thaw


Cloud that stirs and swirls around me
that rippled of perfect sight
No longer a perfect reflection
this present truth

More difficult to take in each breath
Your words more amazing with every billow,
Each passing hour a smaller grain
the waters ever more still

Finding myself blind,
speechless, yet not believing
Hearing rumors of White
Yet you stay silent

Ice of my heart
thaw and melt away
Be gentle Raging Fire
kindle this
bring about something better

Oh endless winter inside my mind
I hear whispers of the warmer breeze
Desiring the hourglass might find a faster way
This winter wanting Spring

Ice of my heart
thaw and melt away
Be gentle Raging Fire
kindle this
bring about a better day

Endless Impossibility
I am not about to let You go
Frozen, cracked and parched
Lord let me thaw

Breath on my heart
Let it beat a little faster,
one more day in Love
Let the next season be Spring

JG

1 comment:

P said...

Hello, Merry Christmas...


Its Persuasion. Not Persusasion.

Blog Archive