Saturday, December 08, 2007

A Breath and a Sip of Something Great



It is on the seldom occasion that I rise from the warmth or my covers before the world wakes. But everytime I do, this morning because of my flight, I see something beautiful unfold before my eyes: seeing stars fade to morning. And this morning it hit me. God is even more faithful than the morning. Woah! Watching it unfold before my very eyes. Simple truths about God His character and His love, Simply incredible.

To have a day like today to just relax and enjoy God, what a day! To reflect on what God has done this quarter in SLO let alone what I sense and see when I get on a flight. My words do far injustice to the work He does.

Our God is so awesome!

JG

*Left- Tell me there is no God, small man.
*Right- Peet's in the airport "what?!?!?!?" And what is with this croissant shaped like a muffin? They better patent that seriously!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Ah church today...SO AMAZING! How great is our God and how small we are, as you stated!!! Goodness...amazing! :-) Anyways, thought I would echo your sentiment and also laugh at your Peet's comment...you make me smile silly boy.

Anyways, I will talk to you soon! Be blessed, I love you!

Blog Archive