Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Forum of Honesty


God has these certain things He uses in my life, reocurring things if you will. It seems we are back to the white flowers again.I think it is very fitting I have always been fascinated with white flowers. It is a personal metaphor for purity honesty etc.

I remember it was in a field full of white flowers that I got the chance to see hundreds of men meeting God individually and being blown away by the depths of who He
is: Where authenticity before God and men was showcased.

I remember it was a white flower that was the first to bloom after the fires in the hills where I hike.

And I remember before I left to come back to the snow of Colorado seeing one single flower white and beautiful on the orange tree outside my house in Cali.

It would appear as if God is doing a great work inside of me and His people and those who are yet to come!

I see it...do you?

I see the signs of the winds changing.

I have always been curious as to how all this would play out.

Of this I am sure...more white flowers are to come!

To His Glory alone,
JG

No comments:

Blog Archive