Monday, March 20, 2006

Goodbye Myspace


I deleted my myspace account and all future blogs and other things will be posted on this page from now on... for those who did not catch my last blog this is it below

I have been in contemplation lately on several issues but one main one has seemed to be at the forefront of my mind...surrender( complete and utter). As I have been reading the old testament I amazed to find that there is no man that has fully surrender everything to God. I believe it as paul points out that being in the flesh we are unable to fully surrender everything to Christ and we therefore do things that are sinful and cause us to be bound although our spirit is free when we accept Christ. The thing I don't think we as christians realize myself included is that the Holy Spirit is living inside of each of us and the power that comes along with that we should be able to tap into that but we don't ...sin is still in our lives and we are not fully surrendered.

We are too casual with sin in our day and age. You as a christian body myself included has let sin remain and let Satan keep this spirit that belongs to God in bondage. I would say that is no better than being without christ in the first place. I would encourage you to begin to talk back to the devil...this world is a battleground we should not sit idly we should realize we are in lion country and act accordingly.

I fear my thoughts in the past have been far too disorganized. I am ashamed to look back on blogs in hindsight and realize that my presentation of the gospel has been in some way inadequate because of not fully surrendering to Christ. Praise God that as Job found out that His plans cannot be ruined by mine nor your feeble attempts to control them.

On another note I will note that the plan God has laid out does not look at all like the plans we ourselves layout. Get out of the way of God's plans and I ask you to finally realize how free you are...no longer a slave to what you were. There is power in what you have my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ it is time you start using it...If you don't know how to do that start by obeying and reading God's word...The Holy Spirit will guide you from there.



Perhaps in more clarity this time round,
JG

No comments:

Blog Archive