Friday, April 14, 2006

Cities on Water's Blue and Residences on Hill's Green






I don't have much time tonight in fact I probably do but I need to devote it to other things. But for those of you who were wondering yes I am still designing stuff it just is slow and I've only been at it for three weeks so a city and a house will do I guess for that amount of time. Anyways though I wanted to note and tell everyone that I think I am understanding physics and calc for the first time not because of me but because of my teachers. I was thinking though that Jesus is our teacher and it is not because of ourselves that we do good but rather because he is teaching us how to be like him and do good. I thought that was cool anyways I am off hope to write soon, but its good to know my words don't do God justice at all. He's so amazing.
JG

No comments:

Blog Archive