Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Photoshoped



Well Let's just say for the first time in a long while I don't feel overwhelmed. That's a good feeling! Anyways though I learned something about work and mentality that I thought I should probably post here. I learned do your work after you have the class make it your first priority and then when you have other things to do you can focus on those things wholly. The thing about that word is that we as christians should be devoted to things wholly as revelation talks about let your yes be yes and your no be no. We should devote ourselves wholly to things do everything with excellence. I know I have a lot of work ahead of me for the next four years but the thing is I honestly don't think it is going to be too much of a challenge. I have God by my side what else would I need? The thing is if I be diligent and don't procrastinate and do every little thing I do to get this degree with excellence it will be enjoyable! I like feeling on top of things, it's such a good feeling!
Anyways I was thinking though about photoshop and since I have had some extra time on my hands this quarter I have learned that when we have that time we have time to make things excellent and beautiful. Needless to say I'm realizing I am more of a graphic artist than anything and I really like that. I like what God's doing within me, he is definately the best artist of all and all my reativity comes from him. That's all I got let me just say though that God is moving in extraordinary ways here and he's only begining! If I were to even begin describing it here I could not do God justice at all cause he is so amazing and these mere words I write are pathtic at best. Til we chat at a later time.
JG

No comments:

Blog Archive