Thursday, November 09, 2006

Back to Simplicity

So this past week in particular has been one of the most difficult draining/ most emotional weeks I have experienced in a long while. Infact it has been a really draining month and half since I have been back to school and such.That time was characterized by many things I have not been able to find joy in which is rough for one who can't control his smile oftentimes. After some really rough conversations with God and a little bit of spiritual warfare and a lot of honestly just crappy things in my life all happening at once I come today to this computer in a peace and simplicity that I haven't had in a long time,probably since my intial conversion.

I do not feel a need to write long because the words I will write will not change you it will be those times you spend with your Savior and love Jesus Christ. I will say something to you, though and I hope the lack of words will make note of how important this is to me and what God has told me. "Shut up, live simply and love Me. Use the circumstance in your life to point back to Me and who I am." That's the secret to life right there. Love Jesus, and simply believe Him to be who He is and forever will be. That is it. Let simplicity flow back into you.

JG

1 comment:

Colin said...

simplicity understood.

Blog Archive