Thursday, November 02, 2006

Right that you should fear Me

Tonight I find myself reluctant to check out my sources about what God is doing in the grander scheme. I see what He is doing here and my joy has come unhindered and in fullness. I fear though that this Great God I serve if I were to look into His outpourings gaining a reflection of who He is was and forever will be, getting closer to that True Picture, I would surely die. I am amazed at God who has only begun the miracles I have begun to see here. Giving a voice to the voiceless and healing in miraculous ways for others.

And as I hear my roomate refreshed and renewed from this amazing weekend, singing praises to the king and knowing certain "secrets" I simply want to cry because God is so good and so faithful and I have only begun to see the grander scheme that God will continue to play out and show me throughout my life. And as I find myself finally begining to understand my propensity to praise gains stronger with every moment and I am consumed.

Lord You have only begun. You have granted us Your desire above all else. And You alone are fulfilling it Lord, We praise you Jesus.

JG

No comments:

Blog Archive