Thursday, November 16, 2006

Oh...Ministry 2

I would like to apologize, foremost for not clarifying myself in my last blog on ministry. I would like to make some clarifications here...

1. God is totally overhauling my view on ministry and by no means is the work complete. Therefore some of my views are not complete yet and I have large gaps and holes in them that don't seem to make sense. There are two apparently different seemingly contradictory things The Spirit is teaching me about that somehow go together and it makes sense in my mind but I cannot clarify it to the degree it need to be at this present time. I will not have a grasp on this stuff for a while. The things I said I hold fast to because that is the path my logic took to get to the end result and conclusion.That are what my blogs are simply the thought processi and thought provoking things. Forgive me while I am prone to jump the gun on revealing things and be in sin and not offer a complete overview. I should be waiting but until this transformation is over within me I will not be able to offer a concrete definition on ministry.

2. I understand fully that last year I thought I was so mature in my faith only to find out now there is still much ground to be taken. I ask myself several times how could I have had such wrong perceptions about some key things, I understand I may be doing the exact same thing here.

3. Take God's word not my words and let them speak to you. I hope my writing only stirs people to question things for themselves and seek out God in their own lives and spur them on to a greater love of Jesus.

4.The path God has me on is a more radical one than I initially thought. Forgive me while I only care about my father's preception of me not those around me.

JG

No comments:

Blog Archive