Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm gonna sit down

I've been feeling something different over the past couple days! I can't really explain it...well I probably can. I have a job doing all sorts of stuff for Foleys, which for all the CALI people it is a department store. They are switching over to Macy's so if that gives you a reference. Anyways they have me working all these odd jobs, repricing, straightening up, working the floor occasionaly selling stuff, organizing, pricechecking all sorts of weird stuff moving tables decorating...it's really cool cause it gives me something to do during my day. Things are undoubtably busy now I am working for 10 hrs with a one hour lunch break for the past week. You get home and you are exhausted...but after a while you get used to it. And the odd thing is I feel better each day. The thing is I think I am relying on God's strength more and more each day to get me up and moving by 5:15 every morning and do pretty much meaningless things with my life. Perhaps I'm not leaning on God more, but it is good because it forces me to spend my day being productive. Today though I was driving home listening to old hymns and wow it was amazing. God and I time singing full voice with the windows down in the stormy afternoon. It was awesome. I truly feel like there is another break happening. And I feel there is understanding where there hasn't been any before. I don't know what that means exactley but simplicity is speaking complexly if you know what I mean. I kinda missed a lot of points in the basic tenants of christinaity, we all have, and that either refusal or ignorance caused me to blind.

I started on my second album today, it's actually coming along quite nicely, I think instead of singing for most of it it is just going to be spoken voice...because I think music has power but it is words that speak more than the singing it adds iceing but I think it distracts we'll see what happens but I have the cover song done it's called fading symphony. It's all about that in order for a crescendo to come things must first be quiet. In there is a story of Jesus but also a prayer that all of us might come to change the world and realize a crescendo is coming, and everlasting crescendo!

Beyond that I really haven't had much time to just sit down, write, be still you know all that stuff. I have so much floating in my head that to actually make any sense of it would take far more time of alone that I don't really have the time for now, but it is coming!

To own a dragon is amazing you should pick up a copy and read it, cause it is just that good. Buy a hymnal while you are at it, they are pretty good too!

Once again, I am staying up really late when I need to go to bed. I want to say a few things before I go though here are the lessons I have learned this week!

1. Jesus was amazing, he is amazing , and will always be amazing!
2. Deal with your circumstances, knowing that God has placed you in them, never go for the temporary go for the eternal!
3. Malls are silly places, but it's good that God is in all the people in a crazyness around me!
4. Living in America takes a lot of money to live, even more reason to go to Asia!
5. 99c items and 1.99c items go to Ross etc and that is how they get good clothes they bid on them in boxes, werid!
6. traffic isn't bad at all, why do people think it is so bad. I guess it goes back to #2
7. donald Miller is an awesome peson and I am so glad that God gave him alot of crap and he rose up out of that!
8. Express is having a 60% off sale
9. You don't have much free time when you have a job
10. My parents are truly awesome people.
11. I've also learned a whole bunch of God things this week but those are for later blogs!
12. taxes take out a large chunck of your paycheck, but hey you get it when you least expect it!
13. Once again God is awesome, today, yesterday forever
14 And most important the Holy spirit that lives inside of me, is awesome
15 Devotionals are important
16 people don't want to cook when they are tired
17.yah I need to go to bed night!

When I was blind
I saw this line
Between bad and good
and this blurry kind

gathering pacing in my mind
a fading syphony
to softest music
kept coming yet not yet breaking

yet the crescendo was coming
this is that fading symphony

Eventually I will see
The very plans you have
And how I wait to see

Through him you will change the world
Through him you will show them peace
Through him you will

You will show the crescendo coming

The fading symphony
The softest notes of melody
Hope that is from thee

You will show the crescendo coming

Through him you will
You will change the world
You will show them peace

And he will be free

JG

No comments:

Blog Archive