Friday, June 16, 2006

Silence

I have had a lot of time to be quiet over the past couple days, to sit in quiet reflection of the wonders in which God has showcased and to finally I think begin a process of preperation for the things that are coming next year!

It's so interesting in this place of my childhood, realizing how incredibly blessed I am in the place God has put me in. I have looked back on my journal entries and I want to say something that I realized God is good!!! He is so good! I look at the pictures look at the incredible wisdom God has graced me with this year and my heart can't help but be warmed.


Feather of dove
Feather of light
Lovely embrace pure delight
Falling from heaven above

Prism of every shade all of them grey
Walking blind in this new day

Feather of crow
Feather of the night
memories of dark fright
weed from the ground below

And grey the color of this song
Blurry line back and white to which we belong
like a babe,carried along

Feather of an Angel
feather of awe
The things you saw
Eyes that have seen it all

Prism of every shade all of them grey
Walking blind in this new day

Feather like a tear
trickling down
rippling to the ground
Spashing, releasing my fear

JG

1 comment:

Elise said...

It's good to hear that you've seen God's faithfulness through the silence. Your words are beautiful as always, and I'd like to hear more about this "grey beauty" of which you speak sometime. Prayers, John.
Elise

Blog Archive